Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

HIZBUL NASR

Share/Bookmark

Hizb an-Nasr - 1





The Recital of Victory by Shaikh 'Abd al-Qadir
(sanctified be his innermost being).

In the Name of Allah, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate.
Bismi'llahi 'r-Rahmani 'r-Rahim.

O Allah, O He Whom the eyes do not see,
Allahumma ya Man la tara-hu 'l-'uyun:

and with Whom mere suppositions do not blend,
wa la tukhalitu-hu 'D-Dunun:

and Whom the portrayers do not portray,
wa la yasifu-hu 'l-wasifun:

and Who does not fear misfortunes,
wa la yakhafu 'd-dawa'ir:

and Who is not destroyed by dire consequences.
wa la tufni-hi 'l-'awaqib.

He knows the weights of the mountains,
ya'lamu mathaqila 'l-jibali

and the measures of the oceans,
wa maka'ila 'l-bihar:

and the number of the drops of rain,
wa 'adada qatri 'l-amtar:

and the number of the leaves on the trees,
wa 'adada waraqi 'l-ashjar:

and the number of the things on which the night casts darkness,
wa 'adada ma aDlama 'alai-hi 'l-lailu

and on which the day sheds light.
wa ashraqa 'alai-hi 'n-nahar.

Not one of the heavens is concealed from Him, nor any earth,
wa la tuwari min-hu sama'un min sama'in wa la ardun min ardin

nor any mountain, without His knowing what is in its very depth,
wa la jibalun illa ya'lamu ma fi qa'ri-ha

and the heavens and the earth are in submission to His Majesty.
wa fi 'stikanati 'ADamati-hi 's-samawatu wa 'l-ardu

O Allah, let the best of my work be its final results,
Allahumma 'j'al khaira 'amali khawatima-hu

and let the best of my days be the day on which I meet with You.
wa khaira ayyami yawma alqa-ka fi-h:

You are indeed Capable of all things.
inna-ka 'ala kulli shai'in Qadir.

O Allah, if someone is hostile toward me, treat him with hostility.
Allahumma man 'ada-ni fa-'adi-h:

If someone deceives me, deceive him.
wa man kada-ni fa-kid-h:

If someone puts my life in danger, destroy him.
wa man bagha 'alayya bi-mahlakatin fa-ahlik-h:

If someone sets a trap for me, grab hold of him.
wa man nasaba li fakhkhan fa-khudh-h.

Extinguish for me the fire of him who kindles his fire to harm me,
wa atfi 'an-ni nara man shabba nara-hu 'alayya

and protect me from what distresses me
wa 'kfi-ni ma ahamma-ni

in the business of this world and the Hereafter,
min amri 'd-dunya wa 'l-akhirati

and confirm my hope with realization.
wa saddiq raja'i bi't-tahqiq.

O Tender One! O Gentle One!
ya Shafiqu ya Rafiq:

Relieve me of every hardship,
farrij 'an-ni kulla diq:

and do not burden me with what I cannot bear.
wa la tuhammil-ni ma la utiq:

You are indeed the Worthy Sovereign!
inna-ka Anta 'l-Maliku 'l-Haqiq.

O Radiant Source of the Proof!
ya Mushriqa 'l-Burhan:

O He of Whom no place is empty, protect me
ya Man la yakhlu min-hu makanuni 'hrus-ni

with Your eye that never sleeps,
bi-'aini-ka 'llati la tanam:

and shield me with Your shelter
wa 'knuf-ni bi-kanafi-ka

and Your pillar, which can never be dislodged.
wa rukni-ka 'lladhi la yuram

My heart is now fully convinced that there is no god but You,
inna-hu qad tayaqqana qalbi inna-ka la ilaha illa Anta

and that I shall not perish while You are with me.
wa inni la ahliku wa Anta ma'i.

O All-Merciful One, treat me mercifully with Your power over me!
ya Rahmanu fa-'rham-ni bi-qudrati-ka 'alayya.

O Splendid One, looked to in hope by every splendid being!
ya 'ADiman yurja li-kulli 'aDim:

O All-Knowing One, O All-Forbearing One!
ya 'Alimu ya Halim:

You are Aware of my condition,
wa Anta bi-hali 'Alim:

and Capable of my salvation, and that is easy for You,
wa 'ala khalasi Qadir: wa huwa 'alai-ka yasir:

so treat me with gracious favor in Your judgment.
fa-'mnun 'alayya bi-qada'i-k.

O Most Noble of the most noble,
ya Akrama 'l-akramina

and O Most Generous of the most generous,
wa ya Ajwada 'l-ajwadina

and O Swiftest of the reckoners!
wa ya Asra'a 'l-hasibin.

O Lord of All the Worlds and O Most Merciful of the merciful!
ya Rabba 'l-'alamina wa ya Arhama 'l-arhamin.

O Allah, do not make my life a misery,
Allahumma la taj'al li-'aishi kadda:

and do not cause my plea to be rejected.
wa la li-du'a'i radda:

Do not make me a servant to anyone but You,
wa la taj'al-ni li-ghairi-ka 'abda:

and do not plant love in my heart for anything other than You,
wa la taj'al fi qalbi li-siwa-ka wudda:

for I do not say that You have any counterpart,
fa-inni la aqulu la-ka diddan

or any partner or any rival.
wa la sharikan wa la nidda.

You are indeed Capable of all things,
inna-ka 'ala kulli shai'in Qadir.

and there is no power nor any strength
wa la hawla wa la quwwata

except with Allah, the All-High, the Almighty.
illa bi'llahi 'l-'Aliyyi 'l-'ADim.

May Allah bless our master Muhammad and his family
wa salla 'llahu 'ala sayyidi-na Muhammadin wa 'ala ali-hi

and his Companions, and may He grant them peace
wa sahbi-hi wa sallama tasliman

in great abundance until the Day of Reckoning.
kathiran ila Yawmi 'd-Din.

Amin.

source al baz





0 comments: